ShareVault Product Webcast:
Tips & Tricks to Get the Most Out of ShareVault
Based on the common questions we get from ShareVault users, this 30-minute webcast aims to help you get the most out of your virtual data room. Gain tips and tricks that will allow you to save hours and increase efficiency.
In this webcast, you’ll learn best practices on how to:
- Create and manage your Virtual Data Room organizational hierarchy for efficient document review.
- Efficiently upload many files and/or large files into ShareVault.
- Save time by changing permissions, policies and other settings for hundreds or thousands of files or tags in a few clicks.
- Easily stage your ShareVault permissions and policies so you quickly move a group’s permissions to the next stage as your project progresses.
- Customize the entry pages if you want to have different entry pages for different users.
- Set customized document security policies according to your business requirements.
- Configure ShareVault so your end users can use the powerful batch download and batch print features to securely accelerate document review.
- Quickly create documents with hyperlinks to files within ShareVault.
- Configure ShareVault so that you can securely login with a single click.
- Enhance security by turning on two step verification.
- Connect to your Box, DropBox, Office365 or SharePoint so that files are synced automatically.
- Configure the DocuSign connector so that you can submit documents to eSignature workflows from right within ShareVault.
In just half an hour, you learn tips and tricks that will save hours!
THIS BRIEF webcast:
Tell The Reader More
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads.