Since most company exits are likely to be via merger or acquisition, it's important to understand how preparing for the event ahead of time can significantly increase the efficiency and speed up the process, and potentially even affect its success. Mike Bates, our guest speaker for this webinar, is the former CFO of four Life Science companies that all achieved favorable exits. Mike will share his expertise in establishing processes, systems and management activities prior to any transaction, and explain the most important reasons for doing so.
- The importance of starting your planning early
- Key CFO considerations in choosing and hiring investment bankers
- Get the team ready to do management presentations
- As CFO, you own the diligence process and data room
- Criteria to consider in selecting and setting up a data room
- Audience Q&A
request the recording of
Compared to consumer-grade solutions, ShareVault virtual data rooms offer many features that give you control and document intelligence with the highest level of document-protection and monitoring available. Learn more.