Now that the Securities and Exchange Commission has adopted final rules amending Regulation A, there are new opportunities to use Regulation A to raise capital or increase liquidity.Although its availability is not limited to any particular industry sector, life sciences and biotech companies, community banks, and real estate businesses may find this alternative especially attractive. In this webinar, Ms. Pinedo provides an overview of the new rules, focusing especially on Tier 2 offerings, which permit an issuer to raise up to $50 million in proceeds.
The webinar addresses:
- Eligibility requirements
- Preparation of disclosure materials
- Testing-the-waters and other communications issues
- Integration of offerings in close proximity
- Regulation A as a precursor to an IPO
- Use by selling stockholders, and
- Obtaining a concurrent stock exchange listing.
request the recording of
Compared to consumer-grade solutions, ShareVault virtual data rooms offer many features that give you control and document intelligence with the highest level of document-protection and monitoring available. Learn more.