In this webinar, Brian Moriarty focuses on the people issues confronting sellers and how to best address them. He recommends basic rules to help navigate these issues so that M&A deals can proceed smoothly from the perspective of both management and employees. Key issues discussed include:
- Foundational HR mistakes that derail deals
- Why your attitude as a seller matters
- Balancing competing interests in change in control provisions
- What employee information to share and when to share it
- Which employees need to know, when and why
If you play or plan to play any role in ensuring a smooth transition in a merger or acquisition, you won't want to miss Brian's presentation.
request the recording
of the webinar
Compared to consumer-grade solutions, ShareVault virtual data rooms offer many features that give you control and document intelligence with the highest level of document-protection and monitoring available. Learn more.