David Stastny summarized the "seven deadly sins" that cause reduced purchase prices or failed M&A exits:
- Inability to prove business synergies and other ways of scaring the buyers away
- Failure to leverage intellectual property or flawed IP
- Unresolved potential litigation
- Discrepancies in financial, accounting or operational planning
- Contract mistakes, omissions or non-transferability
- Sloppy corporate governance
- HR & employee snafus
Watch this webinar to learn how to discover, isolate and correct these "seven deadly sins," whether you are currently developing your M&A exit strategy, or you just want to be prepared!
Request the Recording
of the Webinar
Compared to consumer-grade solutions, ShareVault virtual data rooms offer many features that give you control and document intelligence with the highest level of document-protection and monitoring available. Learn more.