This lively discussion focuses on best practices in due diligence with the goal of forming productive biopharma partnerships.
Biotech licensing and pharmaceutical business development consultant Linda Pullan is joined by six panelists who are experts in the field of biopharma partnering due diligence.
The expert panel is comprised of two due diligence experts, the COO of a biopharma organization, an attorney with expertise in biotechnology licensing, and two consultants with expertise in corporate and business development.
Panelists will discuss the important aspects to consider during the due diligence process leading up to a successful partnership. Among the topics covered in the discussion are:
- The importance of IP due diligence
- What large pharma expects when entering due diligence with a biopharma company
- Best ways to present and stage information that is disclosed to a potential partner
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to recognize potential problems and address them early in the process
- The best practices for the best long-term partnerships
- Plus much more valuable information
If you are seeking to partner with another biopharmaceutical company, or desire to out- or in-license a drug or other asset, you will want to hear these perspectives.
request the recording of
the web panel discussion
Compared to consumer-grade solutions, ShareVault virtual data rooms offer many features that give you control and document intelligence with the highest level of document-protection and monitoring available. Learn more.