This white paper features three practitioners in the industry who are enabling the application of artificial intelligence in drug discovery and development, with the goal of elucidating how this technology can integrate with the existing ecosystem from startup to large pharma.
To learn more about our guest speakers, please scroll down.
- How is AI being applied in drug discovery? Why now?
- What are the costs and timelines for AI-driven drug discovery and development?
- How do AI applications define specific point problems in drug discovery?
- Are companies using AI for drug discovery in a similar manner?
- Does AI in drug discovery lend itself to repurposing, NCE, or something different?
- How do you deal with intellectual property?
- Is business model innovation required, or can existing models be leveraged?
- What’s different about integrating AI in drug discovery as opposed to biology-based platform technologies?
- Why and how is large pharma engaging with AI startups? What are they doing internally?
To learn more, request a copy of this white paper surrounding artificial intelligence (AI) and how the it's changing the drug discovery and development landscape.
Don't miss out on the latest — subscribe to our blog.
ShareVault’s secure document sharing solution gives medical device, diagnostics, biopharma and many organizations the confidence to simply and securely share sensitive documents with third parties during due diligence, product development, collaborative research and other confidential file sharing activities.
Compared to consumer-grade solutions, ShareVault virtual data rooms offer many features that give you control and document intelligence with the highest level of document-protection and monitoring available. Learn more.