White Paper | From Founding to Exit: A Life Science Business Founder's Perspective
This white paper is based on our web panel discussion on how to successfully move a life science organization from founding to exit. During the discussion, founders provided valuable guidance on how executive teams can partner business and science together to overcome common roadblocks and achieve maximum results. Explore what is real and what is myth!
You'll hear real stories from people who have hit the trenches from the entrepreneurial business CEO perspective and have run the gauntlet to an exit. Panelists provided insight on when to bring on new talent, when to engage partners, investors and board members, and how to recognize the need to evolve as your company changes.
Here's a glimpse of what to expect in this white paper:
- Investor perception: science, business and the balance
- The good, the bad and the ugly: how up-rounds, down-rounds, growth and failures impact people involved, and the ultimate outcome
- How to listen, select and grow from feedback
- The importance and challenges of timing, science and passion
- How to manage change in science, corporate needs and people
- Differences in the sector and in the exit type
Additionally, if you missed the panel discussion that the white paper is based on, you may request to view it here.
Request a Copy of
the White Paper
Compared to consumer-grade solutions, ShareVault virtual data rooms offer many features that give you control and document intelligence with the highest level of document-protection and monitoring available. Learn more.