In this white paper, David Stastny summarizes the "seven deadly sins" that cause reduced purchase prices or failed M&A exits:
- Failure to Validate Value to the Buyer
- Failure to Prove Ownership of Intellectual Property
- Ignoring Unresolved Litigation
- Discrepancies in Financial, Accounting or Operational Planning
- Failure to Validate Company Agreements
- Unresolved HR and Employee Liabilities
- Sloppy Corporate Governance
Learn how to discover, isolate and correct these "seven deadly sins," whether you are currently developing your M&A exit strategy, or you just want to be prepared.
the white paper
Compared to consumer-grade solutions, ShareVault virtual data rooms offer many features that give you control and document intelligence with the highest level of document-protection and monitoring available. Learn more.