Now that the Securities and Exchange Commission has adopted final rules amending Regulation A, there are new opportunities to use Regulation A to raise capital or increase liquidity.
Although its availability is not limited to any particular industry sector, life sciences and biotech companies, community banks, and real estate businesses may find this alternative especially attractive.
In this white paper, based on a previous webinar, Ms. Pinedo provides an overview of the new rules, focusing especially on Tier 2 offerings, which permit an issuer to raise up to $50 million in proceeds.
The white paper addresses:
- Eligibility requirements
- Preparation of disclosure materials
- Testing-the-waters and other communications issues
- Integration of offerings in close proximity
- Regulation A as a precursor to an IPO
- Use by selling stockholders, and
- Obtaining a concurrent stock exchange listing.